Gresham Hunt is working with a Financial Services business in their search for an analyst/senior analyst within the Model Development Team.
This role will be focused around developing and enhancing credit models for Corporates, Financial Institutions, Sovereigns, Public Finance and Infrastructure Finance.
- Bachelors degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Quantitative, programming or modelling experience or skill, including a strong knowledge in Excel and VBA. Python or other programming skills as well as web application or database skills are a plus
- Knowledge or experience in accounting, finance, credit risk or financial modelling
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey technical concepts clearly
- Self-motivated with ability to manage timelines across multiple projects
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Developing and enhancing various models used in the credit process, including cash flow, capital and forecast models
- Working with other talented specialists to design, implement and enhance models
- Conducting comprehensive testing
- Preparing model documentation
- The opportunity to get involved in selective research projects and team initiatives
- Gaining valuable credit modelling experience
- The ability to understand rating methodology and criteria
- Cultivating knowledge of the company’s model governance framework and the overall regulatory environment
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.