Gresham Hunt is representing a well-established and international Risk Consultancy focusing on multidisciplinary businesses, technologies and geographies, who is looking for a new Business Development professional to develop the European Market.
The role would be focusing on the due diligence division of the firm, providing clients with consultants and digital platform technology, in a collaborative approach to due diligence. This is within a recently created business area, which has shown exponential growth, representing an incredible opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic start-up environment, within the stability of a well-established global business.
The ideal candidate is likely to be a sales professional, with at least 4 years’ experience in sales and more than 2 years’ experience in selling a due diligence products, with the goal of driving new business growth across EMEA. You will report directly into the Sales Director based in London, working closely with regional Account Managers. The role incumbent can be based in London, Copenhagen, or Paris.
The main tasks and responsibilities, largely across new businesses and client management, would be:
- Meet or overachieve regional targets for third party due diligence in EMEA
- Putting in place new strategies for agreeing business terms with new businesses
- Hunting of new leads through both inbound and outbound channels
- Working closely with account management team once the client has been acquired
- Negotiation of proposals with clients ensuring revenue
- Leveraging existing and new partnerships
Who you are:
- Proven track record meeting or exceeding target
- Strong client facing experience
- Familiar interacting with C-level professional figures
- You have already sold services such as screening, due diligence, third party risk management solutions
- You are fluent in English, one more European language is preferred
Please contact email@example.com for more information.