Cloud Security Engineer
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading financial institution who are seeking an experienced Cloud Security Engineer to join their growing cloud centre of excellence. This is an exciting opportunity to play a lead role on large, signature programme as they migrate legacy technology to Google public cloud.
The primary location for this role is London, but is open to other major UK centres.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong familiarity with modern application architectures and cloud platforms, particularly Google. Microsoft Azure would be beneficial in addition.
- Practical knowledge securing cloud foundation services such as compute, network, storage, databases as well as build, deployment, and operations services.
- Experience architecting and enabling cloud security services for hybrid cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies, key management, firewall rules and monitoring alerts.
- Applied knowledge of advanced security products for threat detection & intelligence, cloud workload protection and SIEM integration.
- Applied knowledge of DevSecOps principles and automated security testing techniques and tools.
- Certified in one or more cloud platforms: Google Cloud/Azure/AWS - Cloud Architect, Network Engineer and Security specialisations preferred.
- Hold relevant cyber/cloud security certifications e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, GIAC.
Candidates must be based in the UK currently with full right to work. Unfortunately no visa sponsorship is available.