Cyber Risk Analyst
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt are working on a exciting opportunity for an up and coming Cyber professional to join an industry leading organisation at their Milton Keynes-based Cyber Security function.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your cyber career, working alongside an experienced team of cyber professionals to help secure the organisation from a variety of cyber and operational risks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of information security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing operational policies and standards.
- Experience working in a 2 LoD function cyber security function ideally.
- Ability to interact with and challenge technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Experience working with Financial Services or another regulated industry would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCSK would be a bonus.
***Candidates must currently be based in the UK and hold full right to work. No sponsorship is available.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org