Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Flexible, UK
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading Financial Institution in their search for multiple Senior DevOps Engineers as part of their UK technology team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on large scale engineering change projects that will transform the services that are utilised by both the customers and your colleagues.
The team is largely based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The business is open to candidates looking for flexible/remote arrangements with occasional travel to Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years in a DevOps Role, ideally supporting GCP infrastructure and Global web applications
- Extensive experience with containerisation and orchestration technologies is essential, specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience with the following DevOps tools: Nexus, GIT, and Jenkins
- Experience with public and private cloud platforms, ideally GCP. AWS or Azure experience will be considered.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Comfortable explaining complex security / DevOps ideas and concepts to other technical experts and senior Global stakeholders.
- Natural problem-solving skills and comfortable self-teaching and learning new techniques and skills when necessary
- A self-starter with the ability to spot and communicate new development opportunities
Candidates must currently be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately, no visa sponsorship is available at this time.