Surveillance Analyst – Traders wanted
Up to £50k
Gresham Hunt is working on filling an essential role in the surveillance team for a top UK bank.
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UK, with branches across the country.
The role is part of first line of defence team, monitoring electronic and voice communications for instances of poor conduct and potential market abuse.
Our client is extremely interested in candidates with previous front-office trading experience who are looking to move into the Compliance space, who can demonstrate a strong understanding of financial and capital markets and can evidence an understanding of Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of Commercial Banking and/or Financial and Capital Markets
- Strong understanding of lending, loan and liability markets, including (but not limited to) origination, pricing, loan structuring and execution, acquisition and project finance, securitisation, syndications and sponsor deals
- Understanding of conduct policies, UK regulatory frameworks, Operational Risk Framework methodologies and systems
- Awareness of strategic and commercial activities in the financial sector
- Ability to analyse various pieces of information in multiple formats – e.g. market data, verbal and written communication
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills
Desirable, but not essential:
- Relevant qualifications (ACA/ACCA, IIA, CFA, FRM, PRM, Institute of Bankers)
- Ability to manage sizable data sets, preferably VBA
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous pension contribution, performance bonuses, flex benefit scheme, private health cover and 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org