Gresham Hunt's client is recruiting a Financial Reporting Manager for their growing London team. The role will report into the Group Financial Controller, sitting within the wider finance team.
The role will focus on the individual providing financial information for management and reporting of the business. To be considered candidates must be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA preferred).
The Financial Reporting Manager will produce financial reports for all UK legal entities, prepare the group consolidation under IFRS and ensure a robust, timely and collaborative close process across the global finance function.
- Assist with external audit
- Support the Group Financial Controller with technical accounting needs across the group.
- Perform the month end close for the UK entities.
- Identify opportunities to automate and enhance financial reporting and controls processes, workflow and systems and support on implementation.
- Ensuring group accounting policies are kept up to date; applied correctly and consistently across the group, and documented in the group accounting manual.
- Produce monthly management accounts for UK entities.
- Ensure that appropriate financial controls operate across the group.