Gresham Hunt are working with a leading asset manager in their search for a Director of Risk. This individual will be responsible for the independent oversight of risk across all asset classes.
The ideal individual will have extensive experience within the investment risk sphere along with validated managerial experience.
- Significant experience within investment risk. Portfolio experience is highly valued
- Extensive experience across multiple asset class investment risk as well as risk management in the financial industry
- Experience working for an Asset Manager at a Senior Risk Management level within a buy-side firm
- Knowledge of tactic risk management, governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice
- Technical knowledge of counterparty risk management
- Proficiency in English is required, further languages are beneficial
- Support the Global Head of Risk in providing an accurate view of the risk profile of the portfolios in Europe across multiple asset classes
- Managerial responsibility for a team of 4
- Responsibility for the design and development of an independent risk oversight of business divisions
- Lead the European risk team in terms of performing in depth analysis to understand portfolio risks
- Provide portfolio risk profile insights, risk exposures, risk concentration, tail risk and management of risk limits
- Produce risk portfolio reports in a punctual fashion
- Perform analysis and stress-testing on portfolios to assess downside risk
Please contact email@example.com