IT Project Manager
Permanent Role up to £80,000
London, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our Management Consulting client on an internal programme that has multiple projects running across the UK and US.
- Extensive experience on technical global infrastructure migrations – not application development but hardware, servers, switches, data centres etc.
- Experience working in a globally distributed organisation and managing cross border projects and teams.
- Cyber Security Project Management experience – policy/framework development, cloud transformations would also be desirable.
- Experience in a hands-on, delivery focused PM position.
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Hold a PMP or Prince II certification.
- Sharepoint and IT Engineering exposure is highly desirable.
For a confidential conversation, please forward your cv to; firstname.lastname@example.org