Lead Site Reliability Engineer – Azure
London or North West, UK
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading financial services institution that is helping to revolutionise consumer banking and seeking a skilled Site Reliability Engineer to take a lead role.
As the Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you will be a senior member of a rapidly growing team that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems deployed to Azure.
The primary location for this role is London but is open to other UK centres.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong engineering background combined with experience in an operational role.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure – migrations, support, development roles.
- Experience working with a broad set of Azure services and products such as Azure DevOps
- Prior experience managing engineering teams is essential
- Experience working within a Financial Services organisation
- Ability to face off with and influence senior business stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of agile environments and methodologies.
For a confidential conversation to discuss this role in more detail, please forward your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org