Gresham Hunt's client are looking for an experienced MI manager to join there West London based Finance team. The role will report into the Head of Finance, focusing on the delivery of Management Information to key stakeholders across the business.
- Managing the month end close process ensuring the timely delivery of accurate MI on a consolidated and business unit / functional level.
- Managing the preparation of the annual budget and producing financial models
- Managing financial inputs to determine year-end bonuses and total compensation arrangements.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of general ledger entries at month end for all revenue and expenditure items;
- Involvement in certain treasury responsibilities;
- Development of monthly financial analysis for business functions and specific teams, ensuring profitability
- Maintaining and reviewing the costing analysis maintained within the General Ledger.
- Developing and implementing cost allocation processes and accountabilities.
- Working closely with the business to establish an improved framework for cost management and accountability across the organisation.
- To prepare ad hoc financial analysis for the business as and when required.
- Responsibility for revenue collection;
- A qualified accountant with appropriate management accounting and financial analysis experience.
- Ability to lead and drive through improvements in MI and analysis.
- Investment Management / Banking experience.
- Ability to maintain and manipulate data are important together with familiarity and experience with General Ledger system, ideally CODA.
- Strong Excel skills