One of the market leaders within the financial services based in London is on a lookout for a Quantitative Development Specialist.
The financial products that we cover include FX, Futures and many more. The candidate would benefit from having some experience working with systematic trading systems.
The core team is based in Switzerland; and you will be joining a smaller team based in London, thus it is essential that the candidate is a self-starter and able to work in isolation, without the need for constant supervision.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to help build out flagship trading platforms.
Below you’ll find the technical skills required for the role:
· Between 3 and 5 years’ experience within the Software Engineering field.
· Experience with either C#, Python, Java or SQL Server. (The platform is developed in various different languages)
· Experience with Financial Products
· Neural networks
· Good knowledge of Machine Learning
· FX, Futures, IRS, CDS, CDX,
· Experience using Linux
Interested in finding out more about this role?
Get in touch with Ola Maciejewska via firstname.lastname@example.org