My client are an industry leading Commodity Trading firm based in London.
They are recruiting for a Quantitative Analyst, who will be innovating a wide range of exotic derivative products for the Gas & Power Trading desks.
They have a strong track record of developing candidates without prior commodities experience. Two of their most recent hires were previously working within Quantitative Analysis on the Buy Side and Front Office Model Validation in an Investment Bank.
- MSc/PhD in a numerical discipline (such as Physics/Mathematics/Quantitative Finance)
- Knowledge of options theory
- Prior working experience within a quantitative role
- Exposure to risk or front office pricing models
- Modelling experience in Python
Prior commodities experience is not essential, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to transition from the Sell-Side.
For more information, please submit a copy of your CV today, or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org