Gresham Hunt are representing a leading global business, who have de-merged one of their entities, to grow it through a series of acquisitions.
As a Senior Auditor, you will work with the Director of Audit to create a new function to have global focus in this well renowned brand. This will include building a team, audit plan and audit strategy.
- Professional qualification is preferred (CPA, CA, RA, RE, CIA or other relevant).
- Experience in either supply chain, logistics or inventory audits.
- Hands-on and structured working style, with eye for detail without losing oversight.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure at a fast pace and in dynamic environment.
- Capacity to both influence management and drive the audit department towards increased innovation.
- Motivation and ability for global and regional travel.
- Providing assurance and advice to management at all levels to make risk-informed strategic choices and respond to disruptions in business growth and reputation.
- Assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework and risk management practices.
- Leading audits and ad-hoc special reviews from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Managing closing meetings and preparing audit reports for senior management.
- Proactively executing day-to-day audit work, including audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting, in a timely manner.
- Documenting process flows, identifying risks, and assessing the control environment and risk management framework based on controls testing (design and operating effectiveness).
- Supporting the Director of Audit in audit in driving methodology changes, QA reviews, management reporting and ad-hoc tasks.
- Working on assignments worldwide, in a truly global manner.
- Contributing to the continuous monitoring of the control environment, periodically updating risk assessments and contributing to the annual audit planning process as required.
- Reviewing and evaluating audit programs and audit methodology to achieve audit objectives.
- Working with stakeholders, in both an independent audit capacity and an advising role at the same time, is key driver for success.
- Providing suggestions for operational efficiencies at the location subject to review.
- Initiating practical solutions to problems arising in business operations.
- Coaching junior staff members in this process.