Edinburgh - Up to £90,000 + package
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading UK bank in their search for a Trade Surveillance Manager.
The role is part of first line of defence team, investigating alerts generated by the surveillance systems. You will be involved improving the current surveillance systems in place to ensure efficiency. You will also prepare STORs and reports for regulators. An understanding of surveillance systems is essential, either through direct experience of surveillance or Market Abuse training.
Our client would also be interested in candidates with previous front-office trading experience who are looking to move into the Compliance space, who can demonstrate a strong understanding of financial and capital markets and can evidence an understanding of Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of Commercial Banking and/or Financial and Capital Markets
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income and Capital Market activities
- Understanding of conduct policies, UK regulatory frameworks, Operational Risk Framework methodologies and systems
- Awareness of strategic and commercial activities in the financial sector
- Ability to analyse various pieces of information in multiple formats – e.g. market data, verbal and written communication
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills
Desirable, but not essential:
- Relevant qualifications (ACA/ACCA, IIA, CFA, FRM, PRM, Institute of Bankers)
- Ability to manage sizable data sets, preferably VBA
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous pension contribution, performance bonuses, flex benefit scheme, private health cover and 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com