Actuarial Audit Manager - Model Risk Oversight
London – Up to £105,000 + Discretionary Bonus & Additional Benefits
One of my top clients, a Leading Insurance Group has instructed me to search for an Actuarial Audit Manager to join their ever-growing Model Risk Audit team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 - 10 years’ experience acting as an Actuary OR within Credit Risk Modelling (Validation, Development OR Audit)
- Experience operating within a financial services institution with IFRS9 exposure.
- Understanding of key credit risk regulations
- Excellent writing, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- Lead complex audits end-to-end while managing senior stakeholders on a continuous basis
- Complete full testing for key controls throughout assigned audit to conclude the operational effectiveness
- Adhere to strict timescales and deliver audits effectively
- Seek further personal development from not only a technical perspective but also cultural
- Work collaboratively across the risk/business areas of the business audit matrix across assigned audit projects
For more information, please apply here or forward your CV to: Max.Fillingham@greshamhunt.com