Exciting Opportunity with a Leading Wealth and Asset Management Group!
Are you a dynamic and skilled Part-Qualified Accountant seeking a challenging role in a rapidly growing organization? Join a thriving Wealth and Asset Management Group that prioritizes innovation and efficiency in meeting the evolving needs of its clients and stakeholders.
About Our Client: Our client, a prominent Wealth and Asset Management Group, has achieved remarkable success in tripling its size within two years through strategic acquisitions. With a focus on organic growth and ambitious plans for larger acquisitions, they are actively expanding their team to sustain their aggressive trajectory.
The Role: Assistant Management Accountant As an Assistant Mangement Accountant, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the financial integrity of the organization. Reporting to the Group Reporting Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for Group subsidiaries.
- Management of Balance sheet reconciliations and sales and purchase ledgers.
- Handling accruals, prepayments, and fixed asset registers.
- Assistance with various finance tasks, including budget preparation.
- Coordination and preparation of year-end and interim audit requests.
- Preparation of annual & quarterly tax returns, including VAT and PSA reporting.
- Updating procedural documentation and liaising with third-party providers.
- Maintenance of credit control for Group subsidiaries.
Education and Requirements: To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Part-Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA).
- Some prior accounting experience, preferably in a dynamic environment.
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel; NetSuite experience is advantageous. Strong attention to detail, numerical accuracy, and analytical skills.
- Self-management and motivational skills to deliver on key responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate effectively across different teams.
- Excellent communication skills for engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- A willingness to learn and adapt as the company continues its growth journey.