Up to £50,000
Gresham Hunt is recruiting for one of the UK’s leading retail banking institutions to find a CDD Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience developing and maintaining Customer Due Diligence workflow processes.
It is a fast-paced role, which will require you to apply both technical and business competencies to solve problems and deliver success at speed. It is a highly collaborative role, with exposure to stakeholders on both the Technical and Business sides of the organisation.
The duties of the role include:
- Assisting in creating and maintaining user stories and process flow designs according to business requirements
- Assisting in identifying and addressing gaps in risk and control management, and delivering these findings to key business stakeholders through meetings, workshops and review sessions, gaining their approval before build
- Ensuring that these processes are as smooth as possible for customers, while at the same time ensuring that Financial Crime risks are mitigated
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience in CDD/KYC areas of Financial Crime
- Has extensive experience in process design and business analysis, with ideally at least 3 years in a project environment
- Understands the importance of the need of technical solutions for business requirements
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be able to conduct data analysis and draw meaningful conclusions from it in relation to business needs
- Understand the importance of data in establishing Financial Crime Prevention controls
- Previous experience in organising stakeholder meetings would be a bonus
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com