Up to £73,000 + Package
London, United Kingdom (flexible)
Gresham Hunt are currently seeking an experience risk and controls assurance professional for a renowned UK banking institution, as part of the build out of their Controls Office. This role can be based in London as well as most major UK cities and offers very good WFH flexibility.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant controls assurance experience from Audit (internal or external), 2LOD Operational or IT Risk would be beneficial.
- Extensive experience in IT and Cloud controls testing
- Knowledge of various IT/Security frameworks and controls such as ISO 270001, NIST, Cobit.
- Experience conducting 3rd party audits / assurance would be beneficial.
- A broad, high level IT and cyber security background with exposure to areas such as cloud security, security architecture, IT infrastructure and security governance.
- Knowledge/experience with major cloud service providers such as Azure, GCP and AWS.
- Hold relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CCSK.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and non-technical audiences, translating technical concepts into business risks.
- Broad understanding of the regulatory requirements that apply to a financial institution
For a confidential conversation please forward your cv to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is unavailable for this role at present.