London – Up to £110,000 + bonus
Our Banking client has mandated Gresham Hunt to find a new Compliance Advisory Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an SME to establish themselves within a Tier 1 bank with a truly global reach.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world, with offices in multiple regions and jurisdictions. They are looking for a Compliance Advisory Manager who will focus on their Structured Products and Derivatives trading activity.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing SME-level insight and advice regarding the trading of Equities within Global Markets, in particular derivatives and structured products
- Act as the main point of contact for the sales and trading teams on compliance and regulatory matters
- Interact with stakeholders, with an ability to push back where necessary
- Ability to investigate issues, and escalate these in line with company and regulatory expectations
- Provide the business with updates on upcoming changes to regulations
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years’ of experience within Compliance, with a strong preference for advisory experience. Alternatively, candidates who have transitioned into compliance from a Sales/Trading background will be considered
- Strong knowledge of Equities products, in particular derivatives and structured products
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
- Ability to influence teams on compliance matters
The successful candidate will be awarded a competitive salary and bonus, as well as a good pension and additional corporate benefits.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please make an application through LinkedIn, or email email@example.com