Banking - Utrecht – Up to €90.000Gresham Hunt is partnered with a leading European banking group to find a new Compliance Officer, sitting within their asset financing team as part of the wider commercial bank.
Our client is a large and well-established European Bank, offering a wide range of financial services to their clients. They are looking for a Compliance Officer to provide oversight of a range of compliance topics, including customer integrity, conflicts of interest, market abuse, and duty of care.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Contributing to developing SIRA, Monitoring and Testing, Risk Assessments and Product Reviews
- Providing training to members of the team
- Work with stakeholders to ensure changes are implemented in a timely manner
- Work on projects across the division, liaising with equivalent compliance officers in different countries
- Circa 5 years’ experience within compliance
- Knowledge of credit products and services offered by banks, preferably in a commercial context
- Up-to-date knowledge of Wft, Wwft, MAD/MAR, GDPR, and EBA guidelines
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Practical knowledge of risk assessment tools
- English language skills is a must, with a strong preference for Professional working level of Dutch
For more information, please apply directly or forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org