Up to £70,000 + package
Gresham Hunt is partnered with a global asset management firm to find their new compliance officer.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide generalist compliance advice, monitor investment management practices, train members of the team in compliance matters, and support the development and growth of the firm from a compliance and regulatory perspective.
This is a Senior Associate level position, reporting directly into the UK Director of Compliance. You will work with and support leads within Compliance, ensuring that compliance matters are addressed adequately and ensure that the firm is compliant with regulatory requirements at all times.
Areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Providing compliance advice on existing and new regulatory matters
- Monitoring and testing of current compliance controls and frameworks
- Supporting the development and delivery of compliance training programmes
- Assisting in the development of company policies and procedures
- Participating in intraLegal and Compliance meetings and representing the Compliance Department in relevant meetings
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience within compliance in the financial services industry, preferably asset management or through Big 4+ consultancy
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to asset management, in particular custody regulations
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A selfstarter with an intellectual and curious mindset
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, entitlement to a performance bonus, and additional corporate benefits.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org