Gresham Hunt are working with a leading energy business to hire there new Confirmations & Regulatory Reporting Analyst.
- Ensuring the issue and receipt of timely and accurate confirmations to / from counterparties and investigating and resolving discrepancies.
- Complete Excel based reconciliations of internal and external Counterparty transactions.
- Ensure that all trades are uploaded to the relevant repositories by T+1, so that we meet our required Regulatory obligations.
- Investigate and resolve issues where trades have failed to be automatically reported.
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, quarterly and annual reconciliations are monitored and reported in a timely manner, and any issues are investigated and resolved.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are constantly reviewed, documented and updated.
- Good grasp of Excel;
- Experience of the regulatory reporting processes;
- Good working knowledge of trading systems, including SWIFT;
- Exposure to new systems implementation and systems development.