Cyber & Technology Risk Oversight Manager
London, UK - Hybrid 2 Days in Office - Up to £80,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned banking institution in the search for a well-rounded Cyber Risk professional, to join their growing second line of defence Risk Oversight function. This is an exciting to opportunity to provide SME guidance to the organisation in its regulatory requirements around Cyber, IT, Data Security and Operational Resilience.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of cyber, operational resilience and IT risk experience, including exposure across all three lines of defence.
- Previously worked in a 2LOD risk oversight position is essential.
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies and standards and conducting RCSA’s for a financial services organisation.
- A strong understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Technical knowledge in areas such as risk and data architecture, data governance, data strategy and data quality.
- Experience in Operational Resilience and knowledge of recent PRA guidelines would be beneficial.
- Ability to interact with and challenge technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant industry qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA.
If you're someone looking to continue developing your leadership and technical skills, while supporting one of the industry’s biggest and most complicated organisations with their cyber and operational risk challenges, please forward your CV to; email@example.com