Cyber Security Senior Manager
London, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading investment bank who are seeking a well-rounded Cyber professional to work alongside the CISO as a senior member of the team and trusted advisor on a range of cyber challenges and issues.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing operational policies and standards.
- Demonstrable experience in a variety of areas such as cloud security, IAM, 3rd party risk, threat assessments and vulnerability management.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security architecture. Relevant certifications would be beneficial (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA).
- Ability to interact with and challenge technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Experience working with the Financial Services industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCSK.
***Candidates must currently be based in the UK and hold full right to work. No sponsorship is available.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org