London, UK – Hybrid, 2 days/week in office
£50,000 - £55,000
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a UK Financial Institution, seeking a highly technical Data Engineer for their London-based team. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role within the cloud migration for the data team and work with the payments space at a time of great investment and change in the market.
The successful candidate will have:
- Circa 3 years experience as a Data Engineer, preferably within a Financial Services firm or regulated industry
- Extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack, including SQL Server and Power BI
- Strong programming language knowledge particularly in Python and VBA. SQL, DAX, HTML and Java are beneficial.
- Experience with Cloud environments, preferably MS Azure and Power BI Service
- Experience working with visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc including Governance and administration.
- An understanding of the UK Retail Payments market would be highly desirable
- Demonstrable background in data analysis, modelling and management reporting
If you’re interested in an informal conversation to discuss the role in more detail, please forward your CV to; email@example.com