Data Privacy Lawyer
Gresham Hunt are currently partnering a global leader in the healthcare industry who are seeking Data Privacy Lawyer for their Paris-based team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team across their European operations, championing Privacy in one of the largest organisations in the industry and having responsibility across France, Benelux and Iberia.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a top-tier international law firm.
- Experience with a global organisation in an in-house privacy position would be highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of the European GDPR as well as data protection laws in France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Spain.
- Experience conducting Risk Reviews, Privacy Impact Assessments and with Privacy by Design.
- EU legal qualification.
- Relevant certifications: CIPP, CIPM, CIPT.
- Strong stakeholder management and regulator experience along with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org