Financial Services - London, United Kingdom
£55-70,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently working with a renowned US Financial Services organisation who are in the midst of a build out of their European Compliance function and are seeking an experienced Data Privacy professional to join their team.
This is a unique role that will provide the opportunity to work across Data Privacy, Financial Crime, AML, Cyber Security and other Compliance areas for the business.
- Assist the DPO with maintaining and conducting ongoing reviews of the organisation’s privacy governance framework.
- Assist in the investigation and review of AML, Fraud and Market Abuse related activities
- Provide assistance with the development and ongoing maintenance of records of processing activities (ROPA).
- Support with data protection impact assessments (DPIA) and appropriate actions associated with changes within process and enabling technologies.
- Provide support to the DPO with responses to data subject requests, including data subject access requests (DSARs) and other requests from individuals.
- Help to develop and manage the data mapping framework and assisting with the continuous improvement of the Data Privacy maturity level.
- Assist in the development and drafting of data privacy policies and standards in line with best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with data protection and compliance awareness across the business, including in the creation of training materials.
- Extensive experience in both data protection and anti-Financial Crime for a financial services firm
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection and financial crime regulations
- Practical experience of data privacy and in implementing associated privacy requirements and processes, including records of processing activities (ROPA), privacy impact assessments (PIA), data protection impact assessments (DPIA) and data subject access requests (DSAR).
- Experience using or implementing OneTrust data privacy management tool.
- Hands-on experience in data flow mapping would be a plus.
- Strong stakeholder management and regulator experience along with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- IAPP certified would be beneficial i.e. CIPP(US/E), CIPM, CIPT.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org