Financial Crime Business Analyst
London - £450-500 per day
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading UK challenger bank in their search for a Financial Crime Business Analyst.
This is a change role, where you will be ensuring that the bank and their customers are protected from criminal financial activities through improving Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Customer Screening Investigations systems and processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 + years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience of at least 1 project working on financial crime transformation project
- Experience working within a project capacity, preferably Agile
- Experience with commercial customers
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of working independently
In addition, it would be beneficial if candidates had experience in:
- Running workshops
- Creating process maps
- Capturing business requirements as user stories
This is will be an initial 3 month contract with a view to extend. Please be aware that this role will sit within IR-35, PAYE through an Umbrella Company.
PLEASE NOTE: applicants who have worked in financial crime, but not in a change capacity (e.g. KYC/CDD file reviewers) will be rejected.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org