Gresham Hunt have been exclusively mandated to lead the search for our clients newly created Head of M&A position. They’re a €60 bn revenue business (€4-5 bn EBITDA) that are investor backed going on a targeted period of high-growth. Having completed two recent € bn transactions you’ll also be responsible for the post acquisition/merger integration.
- Lead the full life cycle of complex deals from origination to execution across a global cross-functional basis;
- Present opportunities to management, board and shareholders for final review and sign off;
- Oversee the development and implementation of global analytical frameworks, policies and controls;
- Manage the internal and external advisors throughout the DD, structuring, implementation, and integration processes;
- Imbed yourself in the global logistics market to ensure a regular pipeline of on & off market deals.
- MSc, MBA or Finance/Economics related degree;
- At least 12 years M&A experience preferably within either a relatable sector, investment banking or PE space;
- Must have had exposure in a relevant industry such as transportation, logistics etc;
- Solid understanding of global tax and legal environment;
- Fluent English is a must and any other languages (particularly Dutch, French, Spanish or Portuguese) are a bonus.