Head of Financial Crime (Onboarding)
UK-based, fully remote
Up to £85k
Gresham Hunt are working on filling an exciting new opportunity as Head of Financial Crime (Onboarding) for a fast-growing FinTech.
The company facilitates international transactions and offers multi-currency solutions for banks and other FinTechs, easing the process for customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that has recently secured $80 million in funding, and are rapidly growing their presence in New York, Amsterdam, Singapore and the UK.
This opportunity is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the UK.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within the financial services industry, ideally within retail banks or payments
- A strong desire to be part of the FinTech movement
- Strong experience generating reviews and assessments covering Financial Crime, Regulatory and Business Conduct
- An independent and involved approach
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience at external advisory firms, conducting Financial Crime and Regulatory control framework audits
- Experience in Global Onboarding and the ability to research, understand and interpret global regulatory approach
- Experience managing teams over multiple locations
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com