Gresham Hunt have partnered with a Top-Tier US Investment Bank on their search for an interim Head of Audit within their Private Banking Internal Audit team.
To learn whether you'd be a good fit for this team, please see the responsibilities & requirements of the role below...
- Understanding the bank's audit methodology and demonstrating a technical understanding within Private Banking
- Liaise & challenge with senior stakeholders and articulate findings in a clear & concise manner
- Understand the specialist areas within Private Banking from a global aspect with regards to business areas, products & associated risks
- Adhering to the audit plan and following through with the audit methodology while also providing well-thought-out ways on how to streamline processes
- Assist the Head of Audit with maintaining the audit plan & by contributing to the risk assessment, risk universe when required
- Years of Auditing experience at the SVP / Director level, coming from an Investment Bank or Asset Management Firm. Ideally prior experience as a Head of Audit at another Top-Tier Global Institution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Ability to contribute from a strategic point of view, including but limited to leadership, mentoring, audit plan assessments, risk universe adaptation etc...
- Solid understanding of risks & controls that affect an Investment or Corporate Banking Group.
- Experience operating in Private Banking, Asset or Wealth Management (Internal Audit)
Please apply via LinkedIn or email on firstname.lastname@example.org