Gresham Hunt have been appointed by a highly regarded boutique Investment Bank to perform a search for a new Head of Treasury to join their team.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Treasury function.
- Manage financial risks (FX, interest rate, hedging, credit, liquidity etc) in line with the Board’s risk appetite.
- Develop and enhance new treasury processes and systems in line with best practise, pushing the Firm towards a strategic end goal of real time liquidity management.
- Lead strategic initiatives to implement an appropriate Treasury Management system into the current finance eco-system.
- Manage the efficiencies of the Firm’s liquidity requirements to achieve enhanced returns.
- Ensure accurate and timely treasury reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all regulatory liquidity reporting is accurate and completed to deadlines.
- Develop and enhance liquidity stress tests whilst collaborating closely with the Group’s risk department to ensure all regulatory risk documents are sufficiently robust (e.g. ICARA).
- Manage liquidity, cash flow and working capital through effective cashflow forecasting.
- Collaborate with Group FP&A team to provide insights on treasury performance to support management reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Manage Group banking relationships and ensure effective capital structures and loan facilities are in place as appropriate.
- Ability to lead and contribute inputs to strategic treasury projects.
- Contribute to senior finance management discussions and projects as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced (7+years) treasury professional, with a solid track record and relevant Treasury and/or Accounting qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/ACA etc).
- Treasury management experience in a similar financial services firm would be an advantageous
- Experience in cash equities would be preferred
- Experience and knowledge of rating agencies, bank relationships, funding and investments, M&A, risk management and cash management.
- Strong communicator with good stakeholder management skills.