- Be accountable for the delivery of our “L&D Plan” in line with the business’ vision and values that are aligned to the wider people strategy and Business Objectives
- Lead the L&D team to provide a best in class learning offer to colleagues at all levels
- Lead and embed the design, delivery and evaluation of a wide range of innovative, blended learning programmes
- Lead the growth and development of the learning and development team in line with the business plans
- Build and enhance knowledge, skills and capability across the team through ongoing professional development, an awareness of industry changes and an understanding of new digital learning practices
- Embed and reinforce learning through T&C schemes and other interventions, deliver professional qualifications that provide enhanced capability
- Contribute to long term goals around talent development, including performance and development planning, succession planning, early careers and apprenticeship programmes.
- Embed Learning Systems and tools into processes and practices
- How to lead teams, develop talent and capability, and inspire professionals to create innovative and game changing blended learning solutions; however, this is a “hands on” leadership role leading from the front.
- How to best prioritise, operationalise resource and build operational resilience in a fast moving, flexible organisation
- What high quality blending learning solutions look like to build competence in role, or broader capability
- How to lead and manage the L&D work for large scale change initiatives and continuous improvement projects with experience of change management and agile project methodologies
- An understanding of training and competence schemes in a regulatory environment and how to mimize risk.
- Experience of gaining professional accreditation of in-house training
- Quality and monitoring data analytics and evaluation - responsible for the quality of the interventions that are delivered and to track and monitor the success of that through data analytics and evaluation
- Commercially astute, with the ability to provide pragmatic and creative solutions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.