- Experience of working in a Reward Manager role
- Experience working with HR database systems, querying data and producing reports
- FS remuneration regulations understanding
- Annual pay review process and market pay benchmarking/job levelling experience
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve queries, and improve processes
- Self-starter with the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Incentives and bonus plans experience – modelling and financial analysis and administration of schemes
- Experience with LTIP and equity plans – budget allocation; modelling; supporting preparation for the Remuneration Committee
- Management and administration of all employee benefits, specifically: private medical, life assurance; pensions and other benefits. You will help to manage job evaluation and salary benchmarking processes, and ensure that we remain competitive in the market, whilst ensuring sensible cost control, working closely with both the recruitment and People Partner teams
- Whilst you need to be technically savvy in the reward space you will ensure that you can take the complex and make it simple for colleagues, through great written and verbal communications which are clear, consistent and aligned with the Bank's values.
- You will manage the annual pay review cycle for selected business areas – planning and governance of the end-to-end process, including: data cleansing; validation and reconciliation; data analysis; drafting communication material and preparing statements
- You will partner with business areas on all reward, benefits & performance management matters
- You will work with our share plan administrators to manage the Bank’s long-term incentive and deferred bonus plans.
- The role is varied as you will be supporting the Director of Reward & Performance in the day to day management of our reward, benefits and performance management.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.