Information Technology Risk Manager
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with leading financial services firm, who are seeking an experienced security professional to act as the SME to a number of business units in regards to Technology Risk and helping ensure compliance with the businesses Tech Risk controls framework.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of security experience, including exposure across 1st and 2nd LOD.
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience maintaining risk registers and key controls.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, specifically a good understanding of IT and Security Risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Ability to interact with and challenge Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution.
- Ability to manage and develop your own team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant industry qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.