Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a globally renowned financial institution, who are rapidly expanding their Operational Risk team and are looking to add an experienced IT Risk professional to join in Frankfurt.
Frankfurt, Germany €90-105,000 + Package
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in delivering IT Risk & Compliance strategies and influencing senior stakeholders
- Broad IT management experience including project or service management.
- Familiarity with technical concepts in infrastructure, applications, and security.
- Experience working within an IT Audit role would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of different industry frameworks and standards including COBIT, ITIL, SOX.
- Ability to interact with and challenge Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Significant experience conducting risk assessments and reviewing internal controls.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution, ideally Investment Banking or Asset Management.
- Fluency in English essential. German would be highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Hold relevant industry qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA.
***All candidates must be eligible to work in the European Union.***
For a confidential conversation to find out more, please forward your CV to: email@example.com