Gresham Hunt is representing a leading bank in their search for a Regulatory Reporting expert to support them with the implementation of a new regulatory reporting system.
This will be an interim assignment inside IR35 for a period of 4-8 months, and will require the following:
- Worked within a Regulatory Reporting Role previously within a financial services organisation (project based or Business as Usual)
- Experience in producing FINREP and COREP regulatory returns
- Experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing of regulatory returns, ideally COREP and FINREP in the implementation of new 3rd party software
- Experience in analysing data quality issues and developing solutions for improvements
- A very analytical mindset and be confident in reconciling data and producing reports
- excellent attention to detail and organisational skills as you will be working to strict reporting/testing deadlines
- Prior experience of Moody’s Analytics reporting software (highly beneficial)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.