Gresham Hunt are working with a leading UK retail bank to hire their new Lead Regulatory Reporting Policy Manager. A remote role, the business offers fully flexible working, but there will be requirements to be in the London office for stakeholder meetings.
Ensuring you are aware of upcoming policy changes from regulators - assessing the impact on the business and writing policy documents. The role is also responsible for supporting the business in its AIRB application and will seek to ensure the bank is applying existing rules correctly, while also being a point of contact for ad-hoc rule interpretation.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to interpret regulatory rulebooks as they relate to the business model.
- Providing input to Risk team for ICAAP and AIRB reporting projects.
- Integrating new returns into existing regulatory processes.
- Leading a team of 2 Regulatory Reporting SME’s.
- Strong analytical skills to assess the impact of changes on the business;
- Ability to interpret regulatory rulebooks and meeting reporting deadlines;
- Experience in a similar role with an understanding of financial reporting frameworks and liquidity.