Gresham Hunt are currently representing a Tier 1 Investment Bank who are looking to add a Credit Analyst to their London Front Office Team. The role will focus on a portfolio of Corporates.
- The credit analyst will perform forward looking fundamental credit calls on live transactions, limit renewals and annual reviews. Along with client meetings the analyst completes a credit opinion including cash flow forecast, recommending approval, a neutral stance, or non-approval of the proposed transaction.
- Updating financial analysis for quarterly and year end results. Actively monitoring assigned portfolio of corporates for potential changes in credit risk. Assign or update internal ratings.
- The role sits in the Corporates team.
- 2-5 years Experience in fundamental credit analysis gained in a bank, asset manager or rating agency environment.
- Alternatively, an ambitious newly qualified ACA looking for a career in banking will be considered.
- Experience with Corporates is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org