Gresham Hunt are working with a top global bank to recruit a Vice President for the Treasury risk function. The role will focus on liquidity to provide 2LoD for the wider treasury function.
About the team:
Global Risk is a growing risk management function supporting with all aspects of risk management.
Providing oversight over all first line activities, including the risk appetite framework, limits and controls for business activities and data.
- Review stress testing and governance processes;
- Providing independent analysis and oversight of liquidity risk management;
- Develop and implement effective processes supporting risk strategy;
- Support transformation programmes with regard to liquidity management;
- Work with appropriate functions to ensure consistencies in framework, methodologies, and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Liquidity Regulations;
- Experience in addressing regulatory and audit requests;
- Practical experience of funding gaps and the importance of liquidity management;
- A fundamental understanding of all business line activities and their impact on liquidity;
- A clear understanding of best practice and regulatory expectations for enterprise risk management;
- Good knowledge of derivative markets products and relevant traded markets, and cross market funding and asset transformation;