Operational Resilience Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Up to £50,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with one of the UK’s leading Financial Services Institutions, who are seeking an up-and-coming Operational Resilience professional to play a key role in build out of their Group wide Operational Resilience team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a background in Operational Risk, Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery to work in an area facing significant regulatory oversight and support the Group Head of Operational Resilience in the development and implementation of framework, policies and procedures for Ops Resilience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within financial services, specifically in the areas of Operational Resilience, Business Continuity, Incident or Crisis Management. Alternatively, experience in business operations teams or in risk management.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk and control frameworks and resilience risks relating to business operations is desirable.
- Exposure to IT and Cyber Security frameworks and standards would be beneficial i.e. ISO 27001
- Experience working in a ‘Big 4’ or other Tier 1 Consultancy would be highly desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications, such as those from Business Continuity Institute (MBCI) or the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) would be a plus.
- Experience working with key stakeholders, developing working relationships and providing insightful management reporting / information.
- Commercial awareness, sound reporting and presentation skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
For a confidential conversation to find out more, please forward your CV to: email@example.com