Financial Services - London - Hybrid
I’m currently working with a reputable financial services firm in the growth of their 1LOD Resilience team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that has invested heavily across their Risk and Cybersecurity functions and work alongside a recognised leader in the UK Operational Resilience space.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience implementing an Operational Resilience programme (1LOD), Business Continuity programme (1LOD) for a global financial institution
- Experience reviewing and managing third-party risks and business continuity programmes
- Detailed knowledge and experience implementing the Operational Resilience regulatory requirements in the UK and Europe (SS2/21 & DORA)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks, policies and procedures
- Ability to interact with and challenge technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Experience working with the Financial Services industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Hold relevant industry certifications e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CBCI, MBCI.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com