PE Compliance Officer
London – Up to £70,000
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading global private equity firm in their search for a new Compliance Officer.
Our client is a global investment firm that specialise in sustainable energy and infrastructure across emerging markets. They are truly a fantastic organisation to work for, with high employee satisfaction and a real pride in what they do.
This is an Associate level position, where you will be responsible for ensuring the firm remains compliant in its global operations. Reporting into the managing director for compliance, you will provide operational compliance support on a day-to-day basis as well as working on a variety of regulatory projects.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the head of compliance in providing advice to the firms teams
- Ensure requirements for regulatory reporting are met
- Ensure that policies are maintained through the compliance monitoring programme
- Provide training for firm employees on compliance matters, both in light of existing and new regulations
- Ensure compliance of financial promotions
- Ensure that the CASS Resolution Pack is up to date
- Ensure compliance with AML and CFTC regulations globally
- Provide guidance for the compliance analyst, and assist on matters that have been escalated
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven 35 years’ experience in a generalist compliance role within a Fund, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Asset Management and/or Investment Management context
- Solid understanding of UK regulatory frameworks and expectations
- Good understanding of corporate governance processes and procedures
- Proven experience in applying policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
It is highly preferrable that candidates have a legal background or a qualification in compliance. Candidates will need to be educated to at least degree level from a top institution.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org