Gresham Hunt are working with a leading international bank to hire a Reporting manager within their growing London team. The role will oversee all Statutory and regulatory reporting for the group, reporting in to the Head of Finance.
Performing supervisory oversight and review of the consolidated financial controls - developing processes to ensure they are met. You will be responsible for the overall accuracy and timely reporting of the groups regulatory and statutory accounts.
- Responsible for submission of all internal and external statutory and regulatory returns
- 1 direct staff report and must coordinate the regulatory, statutory and tax reporting packs with Finance Business Partners;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including auditors;
- Responsibility for review and sign-off of journal entries executed by the wider finance team
- Review and approval of all London-based payments processed through the Oracle One
- Review and sign-off group reconciliations;
- Keep up to date with all new International Financial Reporting Regulations
- Liaise with tax specialist to ensure appropriate corporate tax reporting;
- Contribution to the design and implementation of appropriate financial controls and processes (accuracy, completeness, validity) to be incorporated into financial reporting environments;
- Qualified accountant, ideally ACA
- Ability to work in a multi-currency environment
- Experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment