Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Banking group in their search for a Regulatory Reporting internal Audit professional. In this position, you will have a great opportunity to further develop your career within the Regulatory Reporting space by gaining exposure across bank-wide Reg Reporting processes and controls.
As a regulatory internal audit specialist, you will be leading audits into various processes including capital, liquidity and financial reporting. Your background will be from an Audit OR Regulatory Reporting team. The client is happy to see candidates who have covered a similar Internal Audit portfolio extensively, or from the business with an interest in moving into the 3rd line.
- Lead Audits of regulatory reporting process primarily as in-charge and in some cases as engagement supervisor.
- You will be leading audits into various processes including capital, liquidity and financial reporting (ICAAP / ILAAP etc.)
- Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance.
- Work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Exhibit appropriate judgement regarding issue notification, issues draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports for review by the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding of risks (operational, financial, regulatory etc.) across multiple businesses.
The successful candidate:
- The candidate must either have Internal Audit experience covering Regulatory Reporting departments in another bank OR be a regulatory reporting professional keen to move in to an Internal Audit function
- Excellent Communication skills
- The candidate will need to be able to engage with senior level stakeholders across the bank and this requires a certain level of gravitas and confidence
- This is a role with a great deal of flexibility and independence so it is important the successful candidate can operate independently however you will still get training and support provided from the wider team