UK based, fully remote
Up to £60,000
Gresham Hunt is engaged on an exciting new opportunity for a Retrospective Transactions Monitoring Manager for our client, a fast-growing FinTech.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has recently secured nearly $100 million in funding, and are rapidly growing their presence across Europe, Asia and the US.
This opportunity is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the UK.
The duties of the role include:
- Managing a dedicated team conducting day-to-day monitoring of transactions
- Identifying areas of operational improvement, and presenting solutions to senior business stakeholders
- Review weekly and monthly reports, identifying patterns and abnormalities
- Liaise with senior management to ensure delivery of wider compliance and business frameworks
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years operational experience within financial crime and AML, demonstrating an understanding of transactions monitoring and its importance
- Proven management experience, with the ability to coach and mentor junior team members to help reach their full potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to be part of the FinTech movement
Please note: our client has a strong preference for candidates with at least bachelor’s degrees from QS Top 250 Universities.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com