London. Up to £100,000 + package
Gresham Hunt is partnered with a leading European Investment Bank to find their new Senior Compliance Advisory Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide advice to the core business of the bank, providing guidance on key regulatory issues to ensure compliance. This position reports directly into the Chief Compliance Officer for the UK, and will give you great exposure in a dynamic environment. You will be assisting the CCO in ensuring that the bank is managing its regulatory risk effectively by advising on product-related compliance matters.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Dealing with compliance queries from the front office of the bank
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating policies in line with regulatory changes and business needs
- Ensure that staff are informed of their regulatory expectations, and be responsible for rolling out training programmes
- Assist with the implementation of annual compliance reviews, and ensure the robustness of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Perform regulatory horizon scanning, and outline plans to ensure that Bank policies are kept up to date
- Assist with wider compliance matters as needed, such as monitoring, testing, reviews, and surveillance
- At least 5 years’ experience within a Wholesale banking context
- Solid knowledge of Global Market products, including (but not limited to) cash equities, derivatives, fixed income, futures, and structed products
- Solid knowledge of the FCA handbook, especially COBS and SYSC, as well as Compliance frameworks such as MiFID, EMIR and SMCR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in delivering management information and reports with a high level of attention to detail
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com