Senior Credit Analyst – Structured Finance
Gresham Hunt have been engaged by a Top Tier Global Asset Management firm who are excited to expand their Credit Risk division by appointing a specialised Senior Credit Analyst with specific Structured Finance experience.
The role will be based in London however will have coverage of global corporate clients and it is essential that the successful candidate will have had Structured Finance experience in their career to date.
- Working very closely with origination teams to ensure the risk appetite of the firm is adhered to and to help them close transactions in a timely manner
- Build relationships with the origination team that will enhance a productive relationship
- Provide credit assessments to the origination team that will provide them with a range of possible ratings scenarios for transactions
- Follow external and internal ratings based approaches to ensure accurate outcomes
- Engage with senior stakeholders across Risk & Origination on a daily basis
Experience & Skills required:
- Extensive Credit Analysis experience specifically within the Structured Finance space
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to face off to Investment & Origination teams with ease
- Work as part of a larger team and demonstrate the commercial understanding of large complex transactions