London - Up to £90,000
Gresham Hunt is working with an established Consultancy Firm to fill the role of Senior Financial Crime Manager. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of clients subject to financial crime regulations, within financial services and beyond.
The duties of the role include:
- Managing client engagements in line with the Firm’s standards
- Enhancing technical and operational capabilities amongst team and industry colleagues
- Developing proposals and bidding materials for future advisory and consultative engagements
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation through ensuring excellent delivery and client management on engagements, developing client opportunities and relationships, and identifying further and future engagement opportunities
It is essential that candidates have the following:
- Strong knowledge of and experience in interpreting and implementing ML rules and regulations across key markets including the UK, Europe, US, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Previous experience developing risk-based frameworks, policies and procedures, adhering to best practice for UK, regional and/or global regulatory standards
- Significant experience in assessing anti-money laundering risk through CDD and EDD, leading teams through maker/checker, QA/QC or Audit roles
- Involvement in establishing AML remediation programmes and/or investigating ALM systems and controls
- Selecting, implementing or experience with FinCrime technology
- Extensive experience of Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions, Fraud, Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Additionally, candidates must demonstrate in-depth experience in one or more segments of the Financial Services Market, demonstrating robust knowledge and understanding of organisations and roles within.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Financial Crime/AML data analytics and/or automation
- Financial Crime/AML audit, assurance or S166 review
- Leading or overseeing investigative transaction monitoring teams and processes
- Proven track record in client service delivery, with a deep understanding of the risks to the Financial Services sector
- 7+ years’ working in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Previous experience within Advisory Consulting firms, specialising in compliance governance and control, internal audit, or alternatively an experienced professional within these disciplines for a leading FS or payment firm, the FSA, or a trade association
It is essential that candidates have the following qualifications:
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s level, with a degree in a relevant discipline (2:1 minimum or international equivalent)
- High GCSE and A-Level grades (A and 2 B’s at A-Level or equivalent)
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CAMS
Please note: while based in London, there is an expectation to travel according to client requests and commitments of engagements.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org